I think i left my computer charger on my desk at Middlebury, so... I guess I'm gonna have to deal with that in a week or so, maybe jordan, my lovely roommate can ship it to me, if it doesn't cost a fortune. haha i dont even know my address....
In retrospect, I loved middlebury. I miss everyone there, and I'll probably go back. Who wants to come with me next time? They really take like anyone and everyone into the program...haha
Flying to Italy will take 2 days. I'll try to be sure to let everyone know that I showed up safe and in one piece, but it might take a while, especially without a phone, and computer.
BUT CIAO baci baci a tutti, i need to take a huge pisolino (nap) for the next 2 days because i sort of forgot to sleep the last few, but this is the perfect time. also, i hear there's alcohol on international flights....
peace love and harmony to all! catch ya on the flip

No comments:
Post a Comment