Thursday, January 21, 2010

jet plane...

I'm about to leave on a jet plane for london on sunday morning (weeoo!) and um i guess i thought i'd post more pictures for those of u who don't see them via facebook. They are from my winter travels and an apperitivo (drinks) i did with my roommate before she moved to spain. She's doing erasmus (study abroad) there until july, so I have a single room right now...which is weird/cool. A friend of mine from Wellesley just happened to be in bologna yesterday and today, and she stayed over at my place in a real bed.

I'm in a phase of bad music. I need new stuff. Jordan williams gave me a world of stuff which has been and is a good pick me up, but i'm feeling dull.

Here are the pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=189114&id=634486277&l=05780c2de4

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186417&id=634486277&l=2f416298a9

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186413&id=634486277&l=9c95155593

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186378&id=634486277&l=909ba8d007

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186374&id=634486277&l=e80ec1a9cf

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186371&id=634486277&l=596f11c707

No comments:

Post a Comment