Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Umm...

My flight here was perfectly fine. Except I lost my computer.

I dont know what happened exactly, and I just got here today at 4pm or so, and I dont have a phone or a computer so its been really hard to find time to get ahold of airline lost and founds and airport lost and founds especially cuz I had 4 layovers or something like that, but anyway, I know i had it in vermont, because obviously, I wrote that last post, and then I used it again some more when I went through security. The only thing I think is a possibility is that I left it at airport security at JFK which means 1 of 2 things-either security saw it and took it to lost and found, or someone saw it, and just took it. If they took it, sux for them cuz my computer is password protected and they'll never guess it, but also sux for me cuz I'm a dumbass and might have left my computer at airport security. Seriously, what the f**k (i have a wide ranging audience with this blog, gotta keep it PG) thats the stupidest thing ever. I just like gave away $1000.

anyway, so I'm here, I don't really have time to write cuz I'm on this other chicks computer and I feel super bad, she probably wants to use it too...

Flight was awesome. Met a norwegian helicopter engineer, the first in the world or something? who told me so many details about her life I can't keep them straight. She continually ordered me alcohol on the flight while I was sleeping, and also got me food, so every time I woke up there was some new refreshment waiting for me. I had a window seat, but it was to dark to see the alps (BOO) and also there was only me and the norwegian lady in 3 seats, so we stretched out and slept well. Lufthansa flights rock my world. it was sweet.

Besides the flying, I met the other students which has been fun and sort of strange. I'm starting to feel weird about the fact that I did middlebury, because now that people know, their like, asking me for words, and definitions and verbs, and even when I know the answer i don't want to say anything. at least at middlebury we were all doing that together, now its like, weird. I duno, they also give the student who uses italian most often 50euro, and when the director said that like 3 kids turned and looked at me, and i waslike, fuck i don't want to be that kid....

lecce's nuts. write more later. i seriously just hope i get my computer back, but its probably already too late.

ANYWAY gotta go. hope everyones amazing! ciao ciao


1 comment:

  1. Im sooooo sorry about your cpu. But now you will really get out there to the social scene!!!!! I was in Italy senza cpu for a year (mine got stolen from my car days before departure) and it was fine. Once you get to school it will be really easy to use cpus!!!! ANyway I hope you are having a wonderful start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~alexis

    ReplyDelete