
This masks makes me feel like a ferry or forest-dwelling fantastic animal, and basically makes me want to dork out watching lotr. love the color. yeeee
So! What have i been up to? Since my birthday and easter, I've just been visiting, visiting, visiting with friends. Melissa and Katie came first, we passed easter together, and like 2 good catholics, mel and katie asked if we could go to service.(for subscribers to both our blogs-sorry for the overlap-she's got the pictures too!) Even though it was in italian, we went to a mass in a crazy echo-y church, and then went on a nice long walk of bologna including some other fancy churches, and the big public gardens. Next day, the epic 21st, we went to ravenna to see the ancient mosaics, eat piadina, and drink my first legal beer (in the US-seen in prior post below.) Katie and Melissa went down to Perugia and Rome, and in the meantime, Tess, another good friend from Wellesley, came to visit and we went to the huge open air market where I bought an unbelievable summer dress, a super long summer skirt, a white zip up hoody with quirky designs. Then we went to san luca, the awesome hike with unbeatable views outside of the city, and the next day she left early. Same day, melissa and katie come BACK to bologna, and show them the same things I showed tess and her friend grady-the market, and san luca. Then the following day, we went to venice, because I had promised melissa ages ago I would go with her, and it turned out to be the most beautiful day I've seen in italy in a long time. The glistening water, typical venetian beauty basically, which was pretty cool after having been there twice during very late fall and middle of winter. We went to one of my favorite museums, Peggy Guggenheims old house, and I bought more postcards. Then i bought the mask-woops?
It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I'm getting ready to head out for 'eastern europe?' YAY! can't wait. my travel bug is kicking back in.

No comments:
Post a Comment